GET YOUR ORGANISATION READY FOR TOMORROW
Co-create an effective learning intervention catered to your specific needs
Choose the UCT Graduate School of Business as your expert learning partner so you can:
- Choose exactly what you need; adapt an existing programme or design a new one
- Align with your business goals
- Draw on our resources and world-class faculty
- Understand the challenges of an increasingly complex environment
- Gain maximum benefit from your skills development scorecard
A DISTINCTIVE 5-STEP DESIGN PROCESS
The UCT GSB has a unique five-stage design process to create an effective intervention that caters to your specific learning and development needs.
Delegates will update their knowledge, acquire additional skills and develop the understanding required for an increasingly complex emerging market.
Maximising Skills Development
Gain maximum benefit from your scorecard with our category A & B programmes
PARTNER WITH EXCELLENCE
Explore the best solution for your organisation
Our customised programme delivery methods include:
- Globally recognised transformative learning methodologies
- Flexible learning delivery and learning technology
- Invaluable networking and skills share opportunities
- Industry relevant simulations and engagements
- Action learning projects
- Access to expert coaching
- Workplace application
About uct gsb customised programmes
EXPLORE OUR CLIENTS
Experience Africa’s Top Business School
The UCT GSB offers international universities and corporates the opportunity to engage with the challenges and nuances of doing business in emerging market economies through our custom designed study tours.
MEET THE DIRECTOR
Director of Business Development at the UCT GSB
Rayner Canning leads the Business Development Unit with a focus on recruiting and retaining key executive clients, fostering new initiatives, and stewarding UCT GSB’s market share and revenue.
Your dedicated support team will include:
- A Learning Design Partner will be your main point of contact. They will conduct an initial needs assessment, recommend next steps and assemble an appropriate team to design and deliver the programme.
- The Course Convenor (Learning Integrator) will be responsible for programme design, development and facilitation. They will establish programme goals and lead a collaborative process to develop an effective learning solution.
- Our World-Class Faculty of thought leaders with applied research expertise, will bring their skills to the classroom and employ action learning techniques to make the content relevant to your business challenges.
- A Programme Manager will be responsible for project management and the delivery of a successful client and delegate experience - whether on campus or further afield.
You can choose the place for delivery that works best for your organisation – whether it be at the UCT GSB's world-class Breakwater Campus in Cape Town, our executive teaching facility in Johannesburg, or in-house. We are equipped to deliver off site and our footprint extends internationally.
- Programmes can be adapted from existing short courses for continuing professional development, draw on our accredited academic programmes, or be designed from the ground up.
- Our distinctive design approach co-creates an effective training intervention to ensure relevance and clear outcomes that are aligned to your business strategy.
- We identify the most appropriate people to present your programme. The UCT GSB has the largest full-time faculty in Africa - and many of our academics are globally recognised. In addition, we have access to a wide network of experienced practitioners and guest speakers who help to bring content alive.
- We offer unique insight into doing business in emerging markets.