There are currently no scholarship opportunities for EMBA students at the UCT GSB. Students who are in need of financial assistance can explore the following options:
- NRF/DST Scholarship opportunity for Masters students in South Africa:
For more information go to http://www.nrf.ac.za/funding.
- South African citizens can also approach EduLoan for a study loan.
- US and Canadian citizens may be eligible for their governments' funding programmes.
- Citizens of other countries should approach banks or loan institutions in their own countries as a first point of call. Alternatively, please see the "Useful international and local scholarship websites" section on the UCT website.
- Prodigy Finance offers loans to international students to study at the world's top business schools, including the UCT Graduate School of Business. Click here for more information.
- Feenix crowd funding, powered by Standard Bank, is a platform for donors to sponsor tuition fees. Read more...
Overview | Curriculum | Term Dates | Entrance Requirements | Fees | How to Apply