Download and read the MBA Application Guidelines - Everything you need to know about applying for the MBA programme.
The following documents are required as part of your application:
- Three Motivation Essays
- Certified copy of Degree Certificate and Academic Transcript
- Two Evaluator's Forms: Select and approach two individuals who know you in a professional context and who are not family members to complete the confidential evaluators' forms. Applicants are responsible for ensuring that each evaluator receives a form which must be returned directly from the evaluator to GSB Admissions. Your evaluators should email the Evaluator's Forms to email@example.com
Deliver hard-copy documents:
GSB Admissions, Graduate School of Business
University of Cape Town
Cape Town, 8001
Please DO NOT send the documents to UCT Main Campus (Rondebosch).
Overnight courier or hand-deliver your documents to the GSB campus Breakwater Campus
- GSB Application Information Document
- Certified copy of ID or passport
- Certified copies of degree qualifications (degree certificate and transcripts). Copies of UCT qualifications are not required.
- Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee.
Reminder to follow up with evaluators for the submission of the forms mentioned.
Note: Each certified copy of diploma, transcript, partially completed degrees and ID or passport must carry an original stamp from a Commissioner of Oaths (or equivalent). Documents which have previously been certified and then photocopied, are not acceptable.