According to the UCT GSB’s 2019 interim director, Kosheek Sewchurran, “Growth is the great separator between those who succeed and those who do not.
This edition focuses on how the UCT GSB continues to grow as a leading business school in Africa through its programmes, faculty, specialised units as well as physical structure.
- Launch of the new academic conference centre
- Solution space new e-Track programme, which aims to help businesses take their business idea and let it grow
- Case writing centre studies on UCOOK’s growth and expansion challenges, the beleaguered SABC, the energy-drained Eskom and the Markus Jooste chaos of Steinhoff international
- Power Futures lab and its outsize impact on the energy sector across the African continent.
- Profiles of the diverse selection of international and local thought leaders who visited the UCT GSB, including the likes of Mcebisi Jonas.