ACE THE GMAT ONLINE
Prepare to write the Graduate Management Admissions Test with confidence.
Meet the Course Convenor
Trevor Wegner has qualifications from the University of Cape Town (B.Bus.Sc, M.Bus.Sc, and PhD) and Sussex University, UK (M.Sc (OR)). He has promoted the Quantitative Management discipline amongst students of Business and practicing managers for over four decades. He is a former Associate Professor in Statistical Sciences and has lectured to students in management on MBA and Executive MBA programmes at UCT, Stellenbosch, Rotterdam Management School (Netherlands) and Warwick Business School (UK).
He presently works as an independent statistical consultant to companies both locally and internationally (especially in the Middle East (UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi), Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Malaysia)). He also co-convenes and presents the highly successful GMAT Prep course (Quants section) that is run annually by UCT’s GSB to assist potential MBA students to “Crack the GMAT”.
COURSE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
15% for 3 - 6 applicants (bulk discount applied from third applicant)
10% for 7+ applicants (bulk discount applied to all applicants)
10% for alumni of UCT GSB academic and Executive Education courses
The UCT GSB GMAT Prep Course will give you:
- A grasp on the structure and content of the GMAT
- Practice of the computerised format of the GMAT
- Techniques for answering GMAT questions
- Confidence and time management skills for the test
- Supportive interaction with other delegates
- A head-start on knowledge needed for your masters degree
The GMAT tests your:
- Analytical writing (analysis of an argument)
- Integrated reasoning (multi-source reasoning and interpretation)
- Quantitative skills (data sufficiency and problem solving)
- Verbal skills (critical reasoning, reading comprehension and sentence correction)
Click here for more information on the test.
The UCT Graduate School of Business takes pride in building future leaders and guiding the leaders of today toward sustainable impact in African business and society.
Our degree programmes and short courses deliver learning experiences that are personally transformative because better people make better leaders.
Our programmes are mostly offered at our vibrant Cape Town Breakwater Campus, at the heart of the city's most popular tourist attraction, the V&A Waterfront.
The campus is equipped with modern lecture theatres, a library and syndicate rooms for group study, as well as restaurants and the Protea Hotel Breakwater Lodge that offers special rates for students.
Find out more: https://www.gsb.uct.ac.za/student-experience