Action Learning Project
This is the exciting part! Now you consolidate all you’ve learned and put it into practice. This project encourages you to think in new ways and come to terms with managing under conditions of change and uncertainty.
The action learning project is aligned to industry challenges and can be crafted to address a specific challenge in your industry. It will reflect analytical skills, integrative thinking, cultural awareness and leadership capabilities.
This final project will demonstrate your ability to:
- Understand and manipulate quantitative and qualitative information
- Evaluate written texts of descriptive, prescriptive and argumentative character
- Produce written texts to accepted international standards
- Communicate verbally and in writing with professional audiences
- Challenge orthodoxies and redefine existing knowledge, while demonstrating awareness of the nature of knowledge in the field
- Translate your analytical skills, integrative thinking and leadership capabilities into a professional written document
Overview | Curriculum | Term Dates | Entrance Requirements | Fees | How to Apply