The UCT GSB is committed to making funding and scholarship opportunities available to talented, motivated and deserving individuals who meet the entrance criteria for the CEMS Master’s in International Management and who demonstrate that they have the potential to create a transformative impact on business and society.
The following funding opportunities are available:
- The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Programme at UCT provides full-cost scholarships to young African citizens. See more information on scholarship criteria and how to apply here.
- South African citizens can also approach EduLoan for a study loan
- US and Canadian citizens may be eligible for their governments' funding programmes.
- Citizens of other countries should approach banks or loan institutions in their own countries as a first point of call. Alternatively, please see the "Helpful websites if you're searching for International or Local Scholarships" section on the UCT website.
- Prodigy Finance offers loans to international students to study at the world's top business schools, including the UCT Graduate School of Business. Click here for more.
- Feenix crowd funding, powered by Standard Bank, is a platform for donors to sponsor tuition fees. Read more...
- The US Department of Education provides a fixed-rate student loan made to graduate students attending our university as a full time registered student. See more information here.
Overview | Programme Structure | International Exchange | Learning Objectives | Term Dates | Entrance Requirements | Fees | Application Process