The UCT GSB Global Mentorship Programme aims to prepare the next generation of leaders for the future world of work. Mentees have the opportunity to build a relationship with mentors who have walked the UCT GSB journey on their respective programmes. They will receive career and leadership guidance and support from mentors over a defined period in order to accelerate personal growth and develop leadership capabilities.
As a UCT GSB student and mentee you will:
- Accelerate your leadership development
- Increase your networking opportunities
- Enhance your knowledge of industry trends
- Have access to career opportunities.
As a UCT GSB alumnus and mentor you will:
- Reflect on your leadership journey
- Give back by sharing knowledge, skills and experience to develop current students
- Contribute to building leadership skills and self-awareness for the next generation of leaders
- Gain an understanding of the challenges faced by recent graduates entering the workplace
- Create and sustain a leadership development culture for generations to come.