PGDIP IN MANAGEMENT PRACTICE FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
Explore loans, sponsorship and scholarship leads
- South African citizens can approach EduLoan for a study loan.
- US and Canadian citizens may be eligible for their governments' funding programmes.
- Citizens of other countries should approach banks or loan institutions in their own countries as a first point of call. Alternatively, please see the "Useful international and local scholarship websites" section on the UCT website.
- Prodigy Finance offers loans to international students to study at the world's top business schools, including the UCT Graduate School of Business. Click here for more information.
- Feenix crowdfunding, powered by Standard Bank, is a platform for donors to sponsor tuition fees. Read more.
- Toptal Scholarships for Women will award five scholarships to empower aspiring female leaders. The scholarship programme is open to females with a passion for changing the future. Applicants from all majors and academic standings are welcome to apply. Each scholarship winner will receive a stipend as well as a year of mentorship and guidance from an expert in their field of interest. Good luck!