Please submit proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or enclosed with your hard copies.
Pay your non-refundable application fee:
|Citizens of all African countries||R1 500 (One Thousand Five Hundred Rand)|
|Applicants from all other countries||US$ 285 (Two Hundred and Eighty-Five US Dollars)|
Beneficiary: UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN - GSB Account No.9
Bank: Standard Bank SA Ltd
Branch: Rondebosch, Western Cape
Branch Code: 025009
Swift code (for international payments): SBZAZAJJ
GSB Reference Number format: GSB / surname / first name - OR - UCT student number
- Must be on a company letterhead.
- Must detail the student name and student number.
- Must detail the amount of the sponsorship.
- Must indicate contact details of a company representative (full names, designation, telephone number and email address) that can be contacted to verify the sponsorship
Proforma invoice can be requested here.
- Direct deposit at any branch of Standard Bank
- Internet banking direct transfer
- Telegraphic / wire transfer (from outside South Africa)
- Debit and Credit Card payments (we do not accept American Express or Diners Cards though)
- Cheque payments (Cheques should be crossed and made payable to the "University of Cape Town" and the student name and number written on the back of the cheque.)
- Cash payments up to a maximum of R 1,000.00 can be made at the GSB. Anything greater must be paid directly into a Standard Bank branch or done via another option listed above.
NB: Students with outstanding balances on their fees accounts will not have any subsequent application processed until the debt has been settled in full.