PGDip in Compliance Management Entrance Requirements
Applicants for this course should:
- Be 25 years or older
- Be fluent in English
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Hold a graduate level qualification or NQF level 7 equivalent
Applicants without a degree may be considered through the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) route.
PGDip in Management Practice Specialising in Compliance Management Entrance Requirements
- Applicants need to approach their employer to nominate them for the programme.
- The company compiles the application on behalf of the employee and must include details about the applicant’s work experience and qualifications.
- Initial assessment of the application is done by the course convenor.
- Qualifying nominees are invited to complete UCT online application by Executive Education (or RPL and thereafter online application)
Overview | Curriculum | Final Project | Term Dates | Fees | How to Apply