- Payment must be made before the programme begins.
- Cancellations received 3 weeks prior to the commencement of the course will be subject to a cancellation fee of R800.
- Cancellation by delegate less than 14 working days before the start date, will result in a cancellation fee of 50% of the fees
- Cancellations after the commencement of the course or "no shows" will be subject to the full fee.
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- A substitute delegate will be accepted within the last two weeks, provided the candidate complies with the entry requirements of the programme.
- GSB reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course a month prior commencement due to insufficient demand or on any other reasonable ground. In the event of cancellation, as opposed to postponement, tuition fees paid will be refunded. GSB will not accept liability for costs incurred by participants or their organizations for cancellation of travel arrangements and/or accommodation reservations.
This is a safe and secure website. From the moment you enter you are on a secure server, using what is called SSL (secure socket layer, 128bit encryption) technology - which is the industry standard for on-line money transactions, used for example by all the banks in South Africa.
The M-Web SafeShop secure transaction processing technology and infrastructure used by the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business (UCT GSB) is also used by many other significant on-line stores, most notably the Pick and Pay group, so you can be sure its solid, "industrial grade", in all respects. This technology is state of the art, and is constantly upgraded and maintained. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet
The SafeShop payment processor is authenticated by means of a VeriSign Digital certificate, that enables you to check that your browser really is connecting to the SafeShop infrastructure and not some other server of unknown nature.
UCT GSB never has any sight or any record of your Credit card number. This information is passed directly from you to your bank via a secure encrypted connection and is not stored at any time by either UCT GSB or SafeShop.
UCT GSB will never sell, rent or give away your name, email or address to anyone unless required to do so by law or with your written consent. This information will only be stored and used for our own communication.
We will use your email address only to communicate with you about your payment.
UCT GSB uses the M-Web SafeShop system to process all transactions. When you register as an M-Web SafeShop customer, your details will be kept in a secure server for your use the next time you use the M-Web SafeShop.
UCT GSB never has any sight or record of your Credit card number. This information is passed directly from you to your bank via a secure encrypted connection and is not stored at any time.
UCT GSB owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by UCT GSB.
- I declare that all the particulars furnished by me on the Application Form are true and correct.
- I also declare that by clicking submit to this form I agree that I am applying for the specific course and that I will be responsible for the resulting fiduciary responsibility.
- I understand that I will be completely free of official duties while attending the programme and will not be asked to be absent from the programme except for emergencies.
- I agree that the GSB shall be entitled to recover from me all legal costs incurred in order to enforce its rights under this contract including but not by way of limitation attorneys and own client fees and collection charges and all tracing charges