We’ve extended Women’s Month at the UCT Graduate School of Business in order to step up efforts to empower and support women in the workplace. We encourage more women to step into leadership roles in the SA business world and as such we’re offering an exclusive opportunity to women.
Receive 50% off the programme fee when you apply for either of our women’s leadership short courses before each programme’s respective application deadlines. For more information or to apply, please email Tracy Kimberley.
Terms and conditions Apply:
- To be eligible for consideration, all applications must be complete.
- An application which does not comply with the above requirements will be regarded as incomplete.
- The applicant will be awarded the scholarship on condition to meeting the above requirements.
- The discount offer is only available to the Developing Women in Leadership and Executive Women in Leadership short courses for the 2017 intake.
- The 50% discount only applies to applications made and paid up by their programme applications date.
- The student will be held liable for the tuition fee amount if s/he does not complete the course.
- The discount covers tuition fees only and no living expenses, flights or other costs.