AIM in Management Practice
Master of Commerce in Management Practice in Trade Law and Policy
Postgraduate Diploma in Management Practice
This page contains links to all the necessary application procedures for each of the above listed programmes. There are a number of documents that are required.
Please read the Executive Education Application Information Sheet carefully before submitting your application.
Please note that all prospective applicants are required to complete the UCT Online Application for Admission in 2013 together with the Executive Education (Accredited) Programmes Application Information Document. In addition, all applicants are required to submit Executive Education Motivation Answers and as well as Confidential Evaluator’s Form/s.
Proof of payment of the application fee must accompany your GSB application pack.
If your company is sponsoring your studies, a Company Sponsorship Letter will be required.
This letter must include:
- Must be on a company letterhead
- Students' first name and surname must be noted
- Students’ ID. Number / UCT student number (if available) must be noted
- The programme of study must be noted
- Company must state that it is sponsoring the student
- The amount being sponsored must be clearly noted
- Payment date must be clearly noted and cannot be later than 1 June 2013
- The contact number of the person who is responsible for payment of the fees
- If possible a company Purchase Order should accompany the letter
Proforma Invoices can be requested here.
Beneficiary: University of Cape Town – GSB Account No 9
Bank: Standard Bank SA Ltd
Branch: Rondebosch, Western Cape
Branch Code: 025009
Account No: 072953004
Swift Code for international payments: SBZAZAJJ
GSB Reference Number Format: GSB/ Surname/ First Name or UCT Student Number
NOTE: If you would like to download the documents listed here, you need to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
To get a free copy of this programme, please visit http://www.acrobat.com