Put into practice everything you’ve learned and make it your own. A key benefit of the Postgraduate Diploma in Management Practice is its practical emphasis. This course was specially designed to challenge students to apply their newfound knowledge and skills to situations in companies and organisations. The attention paid to each student is one of the key factors that differentiate the PGDip from similar qualifications.
Courses 1–4 (excl. Business Acumen II):
1. Individual preparatory assignment.
2. Group assignment on the last day: integrated case study.
3. The individual assignment is to be handed in by the day before the first contact day of the next
Business Acumen II:
1. A preparatory assignment.
2. In-class test on managerial statistics.
3. Exam in financial and management accounting.
4. Individual case assignment.
1. Action-Learning Project Report.