GMAT Prep Course
The Immersion Principle
Students on EMBA, MBA, PDBA and AIM programmes at the GSB eat, sleep, live and breathe their subject matter. This depth of involvement underpins the teaching and learning processes that characterise these programmes and contribute to the enormous value students get from their studies. Delegates on the Cape Town Preperation Course can also choose to be resident on campus for the duration of the course, with similar benefits. Contact the Breakwater Lodge directly for accommodation prices.
All cancellations must be made in writing.
Cancellations received less than 3 days prior to the commencement of the course, or a "no show" will be subject to the full fee.
- Cancellations after the commencement of the course or "no shows" will be subject to the full fee.
- Cancellations made 15 days or more prior to the commencement of the course and requiring a refund, will be subject to a R 700.00 administration fee
- Your application will be considered an official registration once an acceptance e-mail and invoice have been issued. You can cancel your registration within 48 hour from receiving the invoice, after which the normal cancellation policy will apply as stated above.
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- A substitute delegate will be accepted within the last two weeks, provided the candidate complies with the entry requirements of the programme.
Should a substitute candidate be accepted, the liability to settle the invoice issued to you, will only be discharged upon our receipt of the substitute candidates full and final payment. Any refund due to you will be net of a R700.00 administration fee
- Request received to transfer to another course date once full payment has been received will be subject to a R700.00 administration fee.
Funds deposited into any UCT Bank account become subject to the University's financial controls and procedures. Accordingly no amounts can be refunded without having been appropriately processed, within UCT's turn-around times. UCT does not refund cash.
Payment Of Fees
To ensure a delegate’s place on the course, full payment must be received by the GSB before the commencement of the programme.
- Payment must be made before the programme begins.
- Admission to the programme will be subject to payment received.
- Cheques to be made out to the University of Cape Town or "UCT"
What To Bring
Delegates on the GMAT Preparation Course need to bring with them the pre-course reading material, pens, writing pads and highlighters. Calculators will not be used at all during the programme. It is advisable, but not essential, to bring your own laptop, but please remember to bring any additional plugs and adapters.
The dress code for attending lectures is smart casual.
Completed application forms may be completed online or faxed to the GSB Admissions Office. If faxed, original documents must follow by mail. Full details are required as this information forms the basis on which delegates are selected. To guarantee participation on the programme, payment should be made on receipt of notification of acceptance.
Please make cheques payable to:
The University of Cape Town.
Samantha Van der Ross
Tel: +27 21 406 1274