The GSB MBA is offered both in a modular and full-time format.
- Six full-time, two-week modules over two years. Participants need only be absent from their workplace for a total of 13 weeks during this time.
- Core courses are covered in the first four modules and the electives in the final two.
- 502 hours contact time.
- Less contact time is made up for in the inter-modular period by prescribed readings and assignments. Learning support is provided between modules to ensure continuity and accommodate the off-site learning process.
We are able to accommodate written examinations which usually occur outside the prescribed module dates, on either Saturdays or Sundays, at the following locations. Any students outside these locations, will need to travel to their nearest available venue.
Africa and SADC
Port Louis (Mauritius)
London (United Kingdom)
- Full-time over 11 months.
- 602 hours contact time.
- Final exams taken at UCT.
The electronic-learning platform, Instructor, is used extensively for delivery of reading material and for feedback for both the full-time and modular classes. Additional learning support for modular students is given by the MBA director, faculty and a dedicated Learning Support Coordinator. It is expected that students will continue working in their groups during the inter-modular period. Reliable internet access is therefore essential.