Ph.D. in Management, (Organization Theory) - 2009
University of Leicester, School of Management. UK.
Dissertation: The Organizational Imagination in African Anti-colonial thought.
Supervisor: Professor Stefano Harney and Professor Gibson Burrell.
Examiners: Professor Bill Cooke and Professor Gavin Jack.
Masters in Organisation Studies (with a focus in Organizational Analysis, sociology of work and employment, organizational psychology, context of management in organisations and research methods),
University of Warwick, Warwick Business School, UK. 2002
BSc(Hons) International Business Management, The Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK. 1999
Full Time, Part-Time, or Contract
Areas of Assigned Teaching Responsibility
Senior Lecturer, Allan Gray Centre for Values Based Leadership, Graduate School of Business, University of Cape Town (September, 2013 – Present)
Lecturer in Management, The Open University Business School (March 2009 – August 2013)
• MBA Elective: Leadership and Management in Intercultural Contexts
• BA Module: Business Organisations and their Environments
• BA Module: Managing across organisational and cultural boundaries
Associate Tutor, School of Management, University of Leicester (2004-2008)
• Managing People and Organization (MBA);
• Strategic Marketing (MBA)
• International Business (BA)
• Human Resources Management (BA)
• Organizational Behaviour (BA)
• Business Ethics (BA)
• Research Methods (BA)