The MBA at the GSB is a life-changing programme. It will give you a solid grounding in international business with a strong focus on emerging markets. Emerging market business is confronted with a high degree of uncertainty, complexity, and often, excessive inequality. Such a world needs new ideas and solutions, and we’re focusing our energy on developing teaching and research that responds to this need.
The MBA programme is offered as a one-year, full-time course or in a two-year, modular format for delegates who are unable to study full-time.
1. Demonstrate the necessary managerial knowledge, tools and techniques to be an efficient and effective manager.
2. Exhibit personal leadership competencies that reflect values-based solutions and can be applied to the contexts in which you operate.
3. Be able to adapt your management and leadership skills and apply these in diverse national and international contexts, with a sound understanding of sustainable development issues.
4. Demonstrate entrepreneurial competencies based on innovation and creativity.
5. Possess the pedagogical skills of critical thinking, problem solving, collection and analysis of data and effective written communication.
Attend one of our fascinating and informative events and engage with thought leaders from across South Africa.
An opportunity to meet the GSB recruitment team and alumni, and have all your course-related questions answered.
We are committed to making business better