Prepare to lead – The PGDip in Management Practice is a pre-master’s business programme that packs a power punch of vital business skills.
Perfect for middle managers who want to enrich their careers, junior managers with proven leadership potential, or specialised individuals moving into general management roles.
Invest in yourself, your organisation and your community with a PGDip in Management Practice degree.
Why study at the GSB?
- With five decades of experience, the GSB is one of just three business schools in Africa to have the prestigious international triple-crown accreditation (AACSB, AMBA & EQUIS).
- In addition, the school is also accredited by AABS, the African business school accreditation body, which promotes excellence in management education in Africa.
- Our school is consistently recognised by our global peers at the Eduniversal World Convention and in the QS Global 200 survey as the top business school in Africa.
What do our students have to say?
Post Graduate Diploma in Management Practice offers these immediate benefits:
- Accelerates personal growth
- Develops crucial business skills, especially for complex environments
- Builds business and industry competence
- Teaches you how to excel and succeed without compromising on values or ethics
- Shows you how to achieve sustainability and profitability while adding value
- Is modular – so you implement what you learn in your workplace to the immediate benefit of your organisation or industry
Our 2018 application deadlines are closing very soon and there are a limited number of places still available for candidates of the right calibre.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US NOW: