2014 Strategic Thinking and Execution for Growth
This four-day programme addresses new challenges in strategic thinking and execution for growth in a fast-changing and turbulent world. The programme provides executives with the frameworks and tools needed to think and engage effectively on strategic challenges, as well as to implement strategy that builds organizational resilience and delivers results.
Our delivery approach to this fundamentally important subject for executives is highly interactive and engaging, bringing to life the strategy thinking and implementation process with case studies, reflective questions, small group work and current strategic dilemmas. In particular, the programme aims to make the executive more effective and influential in shaping the decision-making and strategic direction of the organization. The tools for engaging in a strategic conversation are provided, along with the key elements needed to develop a dynamic blueprint for execution and growth. A core focus of this programme is on value transformation, from concept to communication and delivery.
The programme is aimed at leaders of organizations, senior executives, senior managers, specialists, change agents and consultants.
On completion of this programme, the executive will be better equipped to:
- Understand and apply strategic thinking and planning frameworks and tools
- Engage effectively in a strategic conversation of relevance to the organisation
- Build and communicate a strategic plan
- Address latest trends and challenges facing organisations
- Identify how to strengthen the organisation’s business model
- Create and prioritise strategic options
- Sharpen the value proposition and value delivery system
- Build organisational resilience
- Influence strategic decision-making
- Implement strategy
Delegates will be awarded a certificate from the University of Cape Town on successful completion of the programme.
Dates: 25 - 28 August 2014
Application Deadline: 23 July 2014
Dates: 10 - 13 November 2014
Application Deadline: 8 October 2014
Tuition Fee: R17 300
Venue: UCT Graduate School of Business
Contact: Jodie Martin
Tel: +27 (0) 21 406 1379