Time, Treasure and Talent
The GSB encourages all alumni to stay involved with the school and re-invest in the next generation of students who are studying. You can stay involved by:
- attending the annual GSB Open Evenings and networking events throughout the year;
- interviewing prospective students;
- advising current students on their projects and by participating in industry talks;
- providing job opportunities for students;
- donating money to the Alumni Endowment Fund.
- donating to the R100-a-month project.
- For more information on the R100-a-month project please click here or email R100@gsbfoundation.org.za
How can I make my donation?
If you are a resident in South Africa, you can donate by:
- Making a donation securely online – monthly, annually or once-off with your credit card, debit card or EFT.
- Using a more traditional method by downloading the pledge form.
- Encouraging your company to donate or sponsor a bursary themselves.
- Donating your time in kind to help our fundraising efforts.
If you are a resident in the UK, you can donate by:
- Making a donation securely online via Virgin Money.
- Download the UK pledge form.
- 100% of your membership of "The Graduates" is directed towards the GSB MBA Scholarship fund.
Can you be confident that your gift will be well managed?
Your donation will be made tax-efficiently to the GSB Foundation Trust, a Public Benefit Organisation especially set up to invest and manage the GSB Endowment Fund. Governance is through a Board of Trustees comprising donors, the GSB and an independent trustee. The Board publishes an annual report to all stakeholders and donors, providing transparency and visibility.